Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us, minds are waiting for you.

Daven

Christmas Episodes

Sorry for the delay in production. We recorded these a few weeks back, but had some issues that needed sorting before we could hit publish. 🙂

I just want to say thank you for the best laugh I've had in recent memory. When Simon talked about the lieutenant pronunciation and Daven said "fantastic" I laughed till tears came to my eyes. There was so much experience and wry empathy in those few syllables—I had to go back and listen again. I want that as one of my text tones now. 

• Haha 1

Oh wow, I just listened to "Christmas traditions", found myself laughing out loud while at work. Hope nobody is wondering if I've gone insane. 

I wish I could leave a review somewhere but I'm not on iTunes or probably anywhere you'd look, but you really are the highlight of my week when it comes to podcasts. If you ever found the time and energy to upload the audio of your tifo videos as podcasts, I'd totally subscribe to that as well. 

And now for follow up:

* Gävle is pronounced close to yeah-fle, stressing the "yeah". It astounded me as well when I moved here, no worries. (BTW the Yule goat is still standing at time of writing) 

* On the menu of your .fm website it says "Epsiodes" instead of episodes... 

Happy holidays and a fantastic new year from Sweden :) 

• Like 1

Just listening to the last Christmas special episode, and i know its a super long shot but i have to ask, is the p-word that you were mistaken about 'penultimate'? just a super common word people mis-remember the definition of, and i am super curious so i thought i would give a guess.

Hey guys!! Love the show!! Usually. Today I was listening to the latest Christmas episode and found myself being assaulted by "bleeps." Have you developed a desire to no longer broadcast swear words? It made it hard to listen to as the bleeps are very jarring. I had to turn it off. 😞

On 12/18/2018 at 10:52 PM, dsus said:

I just want to say thank you for the best laugh I've had in recent memory. When Simon talked about the lieutenant pronunciation and Daven said "fantastic" I laughed till tears came to my eyes. There was so much experience and wry empathy in those few syllables—I had to go back and listen again. I want that as one of my text tones now. 

I thought exactly the same thing.