Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us, minds are waiting for you.

Sign in to follow this  
shortylovesdumplings

Next episode?

Soon!  Just been super busy of late catching back up from the holiday and then presently I'm moving TIFO's headquarters about 300 miles away.  But we've recorded two new episodes in the last week and they should be going up sometime in the next couple days.

• Like 3

Thank goodness!  I'd nearly smashed the whole of the Daily Knowledge back catalogue and was worried you guys had stopped again...

Another long pause? i listen to you guys all day at work and i'm blowing through your back log for to fast for you to not post for two weeks. can't review on google  play music but five stars post more please Simon's voice is my happy place and Daven is far less annoying in podcasts then his videos

10 hours ago, olybit said:

Another long pause? i listen to you guys all day at work and i'm blowing through your back log for to fast for you to not post for two weeks. can't review on google  play music but five stars post more please Simon's voice is my happy place and Daven is far less annoying in podcasts then his videos

The Today I found out Daily Knowledge Podcast is fantastic whislt you're waiting.... A back catalogue of about 400 there

@Rich  Going to try to get one done this week, but if it doesn't work out with the schedule, definitely next!  Then after that things really should be all settled for a while to do it mostly weekly.  Just been a crazy first quarter of the year. 🙂

On 5/1/2019 at 2:12 AM, Daven said:

@Rich  Going to try to get one done this week, but if it doesn't work out with the schedule, definitely next!  Then after that things really should be all settled for a while to do it mostly weekly.  Just been a crazy first quarter of the year. 🙂

Thanks Daven! Look forward to it, only after such a long break do I realise how much I miss it!