Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us, minds are waiting for you.

Tomahawkid

When is the podcast coming back?

Soon-ish! Just been a crazy first quarter of the year and needed to prioritize some other things. But should be an episode in the next week or two and then should get pretty regular from there. 🙂

On 5/4/2019 at 10:47 PM, Daven said:

Soon-ish! Just been a crazy first quarter of the year and needed to prioritize some other things. But should be an episode in the next week or two and then should get pretty regular from there. 🙂

One month later..... Still nothing.....😭

• Sad 1

Technically that's Simon's fault. 😉 We recorded one a couple weeks ago but he had to go on a trip for a wedding and hasn't gotten the editing and proofing done yet. 😉

When is the first episode of 2020 debuting? I just binged the entire series last week while at work, I’m tkkoler on iTunes. And just recently commented to help get into that $1,000 amazon gift card drawing when u get to 1,000 reviews.  In any case I can’t wait till the next episode though apart of me is quite sad, as navigating the back catalog was super enjoyable.!

Sometime in the next week or two 🙂  Been pretty swamped this month trying to hire some help on various things so I don't have to work every day all day all the time, and then have a bit more time for podcasts. 🙂 Also trying to come up with the money for that. 😉 It's a process. 🙂

Do u accept resumes for 38 year old unpaid interns? I say this for two reasons. One is that I probably lack the necessary experience, and two, I would love the opportunity to gain the necessary experience. Furthermore I don’t know what sort of help you need or the requisite experience required. Just saying. It’s a shot in the dark, but I’d be happy to help.🙂 Plus, with regards to money, free is cheap.