Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us, minds are waiting for you.

Rachet205

Brainfood show spotify review.

Let me begin by saying you guys do GREAT work. I first found you via the youtube channel and let me tell you... I ended up taking longer breaks at work than i should have :P. Once i heard Simon mention the podcasts being on spotify i promptly went to listen to the podcast. I have to say my favorite set of casts would be the ones about Roosevelt. Quite the badass he was. Although you guys are great as you are, Simon has some very out of place interruptions at times. Also an idea for the review reward thing you gents do could be to break the "grand prize" amount into smaller $100 rewards for multiple winners instead of 1 single person getting $300 for example.

Keep up the good work guys! 5 stars, 10 of 10, 100%

I think most people would agree with, "Simon has some very out of place interruptions at times'. But then I find it the same on a lot of 'learning' podcasts that have two people, where one is there to give the majority of facts, and the second person is there almost as the presenter. It doesn't bother me all that much except when the pair of them go off on a Star Trek tangent :D