Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us, minds are waiting for you.

Sign in to follow this  
Christian Carier

The princess Bride

The princess Bride is not on Netflix, Hulu, or HBO go. 😑 Don't feel bad Simon I haven't seen it either. I don't know what I'm supposed to do if it's not on one of these platforms. Because that's where all TV comes from. Right! I put in the effort to try to find it. So now I have a valid excuse the movie came out in 1987 and I was born in 1988 and it's not on Netflix. Oh well I guess I'll go listen to the brain food show space series episodes again. 👍 Those are my favorites. It's the best podcast in my opinion. Oh wait it's the only podcast show I've ever listened to. The only reason I even found the podcast app it's because it was promoted on your today I found out YouTube channel. I give you 10 stars five for today I found out and five for the brain food show. I have zero criticisms I like the show just the way it is.

On 5/23/2019 at 3:26 AM, Christian Carier said:

And thanks for the Google podcast app recommendation it is better than stitcher for sure

It's a disaster for a chronic double speeder like me, it goes all choppy if I try to play it faster than 1..2 speed.

(Brilliant for finding out if a longrunning podcast has done an episode on a specific topic though)