Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us, minds are waiting for you.

Sign in to follow this  
Christian Carier

Karl Swallwood curses a lot

I thought I found the wrong YouTube channel because your channel seems to make and effort not to have any cursing in it. But no I found the right channel 😂. It's so funny! The video I watched had like five fbombs💣 in one sentence. When you promote this channel, you might want to slip in a comment that when you click on one of his videos if there's a guy ranting and cursing then you are in the right place. It's good but I can't listen this one when I'm at work. Which is where I sometimes watch your videos "on my break" right,🙄 and the first video I tried to watch I was at work and I was like no you got to go off I will watch you later. 😂🤣😂

One of the best things about Karl Smallwood is he has zero filter with his own stuff and embodies the classic "no fucks were given that day" attitude and is just hilarious because of it. 🙂 The other great thing about Karl is he actually seems like a pretty thoughtful guy in a lot of ways as well and takes his work very seriously, which seems like two things that couldn't possibly overlap in a ven diagram, but here we are. 🙂. It's actually I think one of the reasons his channel is so, so good. That mixing of those two qualities. Tons of respect for Karl is what I'm trying to say. His channel is hilarious (literally the only edutainment channel I watch outside of the occasional Lindybeige) and his work on TIFO over the years has always been greatly appreciated. Very happy to see his channel and personal work take off like it has. 🙂 .