Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us, minds are waiting for you.

Sign in to follow this  
sloth713

Another when will the next episode be post

Sorry for the same topic as the last few posts.  Like every one else I absolutely love the podcast but have no update on google podcasts since 3/29/19.  I saw there was a youtube live stream that was maybe a podcast on 5/14/19 but never saw it on google podcasts.  So i guess what I am getting at is when is the next podcast? And any idea of when there will be a regular schedule again?  Or has the podcast become too expensive and time consuming to keep doing?  Any news would be awesome, even if it is just an "not sure yet."   Anyways have a totally rad week Daven, Simon, and everyone else who makes TIFO possible.

It's coming. Simon had a little trip for a wedding recently and we've both been too swamped to get it all edited up, but the latest episode is recorded. It just needed a bit more editing than normal as we did it a very different way this time and are still working out the kinks of the new recording system. 🙂 The podcast will be a more regular thing going forward. Doesn't really matter that it's mostly just a really expensive and time consuming hobby at this point. 😉 We think it has good prospects based on the response we've received so far and the steady growth, even despite the occasional long layoffs.. Thanks for your patience. 🙂