Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us, minds are waiting for you.

Sign in to follow this  
Rich

podcasts at a reasonable interval?

Before I start this post I want to stress that I am big fans of Daven and Simon and really enjoy the podcast and the today I found out show,

I just wanted to say that I am a bit fed up with the sporadic posting of the podcast of recent months, we have been promised a more regular schedule multiple times and it does not appear to have happened. I check for a new podcast on an almost daily basis so have found it pretty annoying when they haven't come out when they have been promised,

Again, I want to say I know they are free, and I enjoy what content you do put out, but please dont promise something that you don't deliver. If you cant deliver a podcast on a regular basis just say and we will understand. I appreciate you make far more money on youtube but some of us really enjoy the podcast.

Edited by Rich

Haha, I swear it will be more regular soon (sometime within 1-2 months definitely). Just some unexpected things came up both on the work side AND personal side in June and July that threw a wrench in things. And actually right now as well on the personal side, though we are going to attempt to record an episode tonight anyway even though I'm on crappy hotel internet from a little unexpected trip. We'll see how it goes. 🙂

Hi Daven, hope its nothing too serious regarding the personal life! As I said I am not just trying to have a moan I just wanted to know where we stand on the podcast, fingers crossed everything goes better for the future, work and personal related!

Edited by Rich

Well we got the episode in somehow, despite being on crappy hotel internet. That episode should be up probably at the latest by Monday. 🙂