Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us, minds are waiting for you.

Daven

Forgotten History Part 2: The First Film and the Murder That Nearly Killed It

I feel like I've heard the beginning of this podcast already. Did you publish it already? I distinctly remember hearing Simon talk about our passports and smiling. The past week I have binge listened to every podcast you have and love them! Thanks!

We live streamed the recording, if you caught that. 🙂 Otherwise no, unless Simon's mentioned it before on some episode and we've just completely forgotten. But usually I have a good memory for these things. 🙂

35 minutes ago, Daven said:

We live streamed the recording, if you caught that. 🙂 Otherwise no, unless Simon's mentioned it before on some episode and we've just completely forgotten. But usually I have a good memory for these things. 🙂

That was it! I caught the live stream and thought it was fantastic I remember now! Thanks for the reply! Cant wait for the next one! 

5 hours ago, meganduty said:

I feel like I've heard the beginning of this podcast already. Did you publish it already? I distinctly remember hearing Simon talk about our passports and smiling. The past week I have binge listened to every podcast you have and love them! Thanks!

I love your podcast! I've been listening to it most days for the past couple months and I wanted to send you feedback when I'd heard all of it. I usually listen on my walk to work and it feels like I'm walking with friends. I'd give it 5 stars if I could figure out how to rate it on Google Podcasts. Now I've heard all of them, I have to find another podcast until your next installment. I hope you upload it soon!