Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us, minds are waiting for you.

Sign in to follow this  
Daven

The First Woman to Run for President of the United States

Victoria Woodhull is one of those people I'll never tire of hearing like Julie D'Aubigny, Virginia Hall, Mother Mandelbaum, Jack Churchill  and Theodore Roosevelt

• Like 1

I watched it on YouTube then listened to it again on Google podcast. Because I'm a nerd.🤓 I should probably find an app that will let me review the show since Google podcast doesn't have that feature I'll try to get that done. I would like to see more stuff with u Daven. Im not saying Simon is doing a bad jod I watch all the channels he hosts but I like the videos you host too. 

@Christian Carier Tons of new stuff with me coming up shortly. 🙂 One is FactQuickie- a 3-5 minute version of the TIFO content for those who don't like the details or who just want to see the quick version to see if they want the more detailed. Another is FlickFacts (a movie trivia / interesting facts channel in the same style as TIFO, but entertainment centered. Basically a lot more detail than anyone else :-)). A similar one with music themed. All those should be going within 1-6 months. 🙂

• Like 1