Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us, minds are waiting for you.

SimonWhistler

General Podcast Feedback

Hi guys - found your podcast about a week ago and have been enjoying them all on my commute. Can I be the first to complain about your classy guitar strum that covers jump cuts.....every time I listen to the podcast I end up singing Breakfast at Tiffany's.

I am really enjoying the podcast, and it has proven very useful to me as well. I have been able to use them on class reports, however, it makes it a bit harder without the sources. If the sources could be added in the episode description, that would be useful. 

• Like 1

Hey Guys!

From Australia, and coming over from Youtube, Just wanted to state that as a lover of mostly useless and trivial information, I'm loving the podcast, it's definitely more informative than my usual procrastination activities. 

I would probably compare you two, to a more intelectual version of the Australian duo called Hamish & Andy, who filled the national airwaves with hours of waffle day after day.

Keep up the amazing work & look forward to hearing more.

Alex

So glad y'all finally have advertisers for the podcast! I love this podcast so much but I can't afford to donate on patreon so I'm happy to hear that you have advertisers that will help make this podcast permanent. I can now rest easy knowing that the Brainfood podcast will be around for a long time and I can help you pay for it with my ears. 

I was listening to this podcast on Pandora, but after hearing Deven mention that Google Podcasts I switched over. I really wanted to be able to leave a comment on how I like the evolution of the show, but I haven't been able to figure out to rate and comment on either platform. Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated. I came over after hearing Simon mention it in a Today I Found Out video. Keep up the good work I enjoy the varied subjects and how things tend to ramble off at times, it help deal with Atlanta Georgia traffic.

Simon and Daven,

I love your content! I really like how you talk more in depth about topics from your videos. I like to watch your YouTube channel at home and listen to the podcast on Spotify in the car. If I had to give feedback, it'd be the whole (in reference to upload frequency)

On 2/20/2018 at 11:53 PM, Daven said:

Probably weekly at first and then every other week after. 

In a perfect world, you guys would put out a new podcast every day, but we're all human. I need more 🧐