Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us, minds are waiting for you.

Fin Hess

Video Suggestions

My two ideas for videos consist of 

-“a world without money”  and....

-“why the uk has the TV license”

Thanks for the time and hope it’s an consideration, cheers!

its an antiquated system, we pay £150 a year for a colour tv licence, £50 for black and white. basically if you watch any live tv, freeview or cable you need a licence in the UK, any places that play radio commercially, any employers or public places, require a radio licence as well.

Edited by Rich

Why don't you read about fossils and other stuff like that being dug up in Antarctica or other perpetually frozen places? Siberia and Alaska seem to have dinosaur fossils but why not other chillier places (I'm working on the assumption that these places were not always that cold millions of years ago or something)

On 7/13/2018 at 11:34 PM, Cheese_head said:

Why don't you read about fossils and other stuff like that being dug up in Antarctica or other perpetually frozen places? Siberia and Alaska seem to have dinosaur fossils but why not other chillier places (I'm working on the assumption that these places were not always that cold millions of years ago or something) 

I got a buddy who's very interested with prehistoric animals as well. While installing the new rack and tonneau covers on his truck, he mentioned about those kind ancient algaes or viruses that are frozen in Antartica which are being released by ice melt happening this past decade. They could have lived alongside with mammoths and megalodons.

I think we need to compile a list from the podcast of things that Simon has never experienced like tapioca pudding and the Princess Bride. Then you can do a "Simon Reacts" video of Simon experiencing all of these things for the first time. I think that would be fun. I realize however that this runs the risk of alienating some of the Geek audience with Simon's sometimes questionable taste in somethings geek. I forgive you Simon.