Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us, minds are waiting for you.

SimonWhistler

Snoop Dogg Mini Documentary

I really enjoyed this video. It was great to learn about, and see Lichtenstein, with the hook of Snoop Dogg. I would really like to see a similar style video on the beautiful country of Andorra. I'm not sure what you would use as your hook, but there are many possibilities.  

I’m with James on this one. However you could do places, like, Eiffel Tower, Istanbul, and others. The possibilities are virtually limitless. And you can meet the fans of this awesome show!!!

I love this video so much!  Lichtenstein is beautiful and I am so glad you made this video sharing info, otherwise I wouldn't have ever known about this amazing little country. Also, Simon I love listening to you - no matter what the subject is, so anything you want to talk about - I will listen!  I'd pay concert ticket prices to listen to you read the dictionary.

You guys could hit up Washington DC! There's a ton of free museums and monuments. Obviously there's travel, rooming, and food costs, but you could have a weeks worth of content for no additional cost other than what was previously mentioned. PLUS, you could make a detour to Kentucky after like you said in the latest podcast.