Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us, minds are waiting for you.

kinghardlyanything

The whistling needs to stop

Hey guys,

I get the joke and it is funny and all that, but it is the most annoying sound ever. It actually ruins the podcast for me and after a few of them I have to just switch it off. I am not alone on this either, there seem to be a lot more people saying this on youtube. I really wanted to get into your podcast, but with the annoying noise every few minutes I think I am gonna have to pass on it. Fantastic show besides that though guys, which is what makes it so sad that I have to stop listening because that noise seems to be at a frequency that breaks the flow so badly that it gives me an actual headache. The guitar chord is fine and could probably be used for any breaks.

Thanks

Hey - thanks for the feedback. In the episode coming up this week there are no whistles :). Just we record about a week or so ahead so feedback has a little bit of lag before it gets put into effect. 

I hate the whistle so please please don't bring it back.  It was funny for the first podcast but after that I found it fairly annoying.  Maybe you should do a different transition every podcast?  

Love the podcast itself though!

So I've just finished the last of the the podcasts that are released and I have a idea. So the guitar transition is quite classy as mention before..and is great at telling me that we are getting back on topic. Though the whistle is just fun and still deserves a place in the show. So my thought are is we are about to go on one of those amazing tangents...then throw us the whistle as it has a feel to it like "Oh Hey...guess what". And then the guitar brings us back to reality.  Thanks for doing what you do guys, keep up the stellar work!

i thought it was good. lol simon whistler lol whistling   maybe its a bit lod when using headphones... thou the guitar strum is really good too. im listening to this via spotify so not sure how to rate and comment there but ️ love the show and already listened to most of it now going back for more love the chats the vearing off topic with constant facts yes i listen all day when i can and at nite to fall asleep but most of the time i stay up cos its just so jnteresting plus my wife snores lol here is a fact about me hueh hueh hueh 

basically the whistlink was ok and kind of cool since simons surname and all... 

L O L

I really miss the whistling. Maybe you can get into targeted advertising with the Today I Found Out (whistling) version with advertising for kazoos and a Today I Found Out (non-whistling) with advertising for noise-cancelling headphones? :D